skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Most general documents that most people are going to need to provide.
- It’s going to be most recent 30 days of pay stubs.
- Last two years’ W-2s and personal tax returns.
- Most recent 60 days or you can say most recent 2 months’ checking and savings account statements. Along with the most recent 2 months, or most recent quarter’s retirement account statements, and a picture ID.
- For the probably 70% of people that’s going to be the documentation they have to provide.
- Additional documentation depending upon circumstance that might be additional. If you own your business you are going to also need to provide;
- Business tax returns for the past two years.
- Business bank statements for the past two months as well.
- If you’ve been divorced you might need to provide a divorce decree.
- If it’s a VA loan you might need to provide a DD-214 form showing what your years of service were.
- Then also if you own real estate you might need to provide documentation that you have leases on that real estate, or if you currently live in that real estate you might need to provide a current monthly statement for that real estate.
- That’s pretty much going to cover 90-95% of people, and the documentation they need to provide for a pre-approval or a loan application.